Trail Jeep Front Bumper Kit
Designed for adventure, the Trail Jeep Bumper Kit has an assertive style and all the off-road accessory options needed to prepare you for any type of trail.
Fits Jeep Wrangler JK/JKU (2007 - 2018), JL/JLU (2018 - 2022) and JT (2020 - 2022)
The Trail Jeep Bumper Kit is a mid-width bumper that is prepared to take on demanding terrain while providing moderate frontal protection and wheel clearance. The Trail bumper kit was designed for those that seek out the backroads and offroad routes.
• 3/16 inch plate raw unpainted U.S. steel
• Optional 2" bull bar addon for protection to your Jeep's frontend
• Add the universal wing light cutout on each side for additional accessory lighting. Will fit small light bars or cube lights.
• The winch-ready upgrade will allow you to add a winch to the top of the bumper kit. This includes an extra winch plate on top with 4 bolt hole cutouts for mounting the winch, a fairlead, and gussets for additional strength.
• License plate holes
• 3/4" clevis hooks come standard
Trail Jeep bumper kit weighs approximately 70 - 80 pounds depending on the optional upgrades.
Optional universal wing light cutout that works for a variety of light styles including 3" x 3" cube, small light bars and more. Cut out is approximately 5" wide by 2 3/4" tall.
Add the winch-compatible option to mount a winch to the top of this bumper. Fits a winch approximately 25" long x 7" deep.
Clevis hook will be 3/4"
The Trail front bumper kit fits Jeep Wranglers JK, JKU, JL, JLU and JT includes 11 to 17 pieces cut to fit your Jeep. Instructions are included for welding this bumper kit together. This unfinished bumper kit allows you to paint or finish your bumper as you wish. Welding is required for this bumper kit (4-6 hours depending on options and skill level).
All Trail bumper kits come with frame mounts and all hardware needed to put together and install. Front license plate holes are included.
Save your Bumper!
Enter your email below to get a custom link with your bumper kit build. Share with friends and family, or save for when you're ready to buy.