Flagpole Hitch Mounts
Fly your flags behind your Jeep, truck or SUV with a heavy-duty, Made in the USA flagpole holder. Available in regular or extended length and in single or double. Select either pre-welded or a weld-it-yourself kit.
Now you can showcase your flags from your hitch receiver with a heavy-duty flagpole holder. Select from single or double flagpole hitch mounts and either a DIY Kit (comes with all the pieces to weld yourself) or prefabricated. The hitch mount flagpole holder features an angled holder that keeps the flag(s) flying behind your truck, Jeep, or SUV.
For vehicles with a rear tire carrier, such as Jeeps, 4Runners, Vans, etc. select the extended flagpole hitch mount option. The extended flagpole holder provides three different lengths to use in your standard hitch receiver.
- Available for purchase in a DIY Kit or a Prefabricated version
- Made with heavy-duty 2"x2" square tubing, 1.5"x.120" round tubing, hex head bolt, and flange nut
- Fits standard 2" hitch receivers
- Holds flagpoles that are smaller or equal to 1.25"
- Raw steel (unfinished) flagpole hitch mount
- Angled holder keeps the flagpole away from the vehicle
- Made in the USA and with U.S. Steel
- Contains 1 bolt hole that is approximately 6.6" from the center of the bolt hole to the rear
- Length is approximately 8" for the receiver portion
- Total overall length including the holder(s) is 12"
- Contains 3 different bolt holes that will extend 12", 14" and 16" from the center of the bolt hole to the rear
- Length is approximately 17.5" for the receiver portion
- Total overall length including the holder(s) is 21"
- Should work with Jeep or SUV rear tire carriers with up to 37" tires depending on tire carrier and setup
Purchase 10+ Flagpole Hitch Mounts and Save 15% with Promo Code: Flags
Perfect for your truck, Jeep, or 4Runner club