Heavy Duty DIY Cargo Carrier
This is a Weld-It-Yourself Kit- Welding is required for assembly.
A behemoth of a hitch mount cargo carrier made with U.S. steel and capable of holding 500 pounds. The cargo carrier fits standard 2" hitch receivers on your truck or SUV and will give you the extra cargo capacity you need for any adventure.
The large weld-it-yourself cargo basket will allow you to easily transport your welder, a push lawn mower/lawn equipment, gas cans or multiple coolers packed with your beverage of choice or harvested game. Plus, no more pushing the trash cans down the lane or putting them in the back of your vehicle simply put them in the cargo basket and check one item off your honey-do list. You can even haul the "kitchen sink" in this cargo carrier!
- Finished Dimensions: 63"x37"x10"
- Inside Basket Dimensions: 60"x24"x4.5"
- Fits into a standard 2" square hitch receiver
Finished Dimensions: 63"x37"x10"
Inside Basket Dimensions: 60"x24"x4.5"
Will hold 500 lbs. and weighs 86 lbs.
Materials Included in Kit:
- 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" x .0836 wall square tubing
- 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" x .250 wall tubing
- 10 ga. hot rolled plate steel
- 1/2" x #3 expanded metal bottom
All the pieces to weld together a heavy duty cargo hitch cargo carrier basket along with instructions.