Falcon Prerunner Bumper Kit
The Falcon 1.5" or 2" Prerunner bumper kit is a weld-it-yourself aftermarket front truck bumper. This slim bumper kit will allow for frontend protection.
This is a DIY Bumper Kit - Welding is required for assembly.
Please Note: Some makes, models, and years may take an additional 7-10 business days to produce. If you would like an estimated shipping timeline please contact us.
- The Falcon Prerunner Bumper Kit includes a pre-bent 1.5" or 2" tubing for the center and wings that you can weld to the top and wings of the bumper
- Made with 3/16-inch U.S. plate steel
- Optional 20” light bar cutout
- Optional 4 or 6 cube light cutouts for the center or one wing light cutout per side which fit 3" x 3" cube pod lights
- Sensor cutouts available for specific trucks
Falcon Prerunner Front Bumper Kit weighs approximately 115 lbs
U.S. made raw steel
Center and wing light holes fit standard 3"x3" LED cube lights
The Falcon 1.5" or 2" Prerunner bumper kit includes all the pieces cut and bent specifically for your truck. You'll use your factory bolts to mount the bumper kit to your vehicle after welding. You will need to miter and cope the prerunner bars to fit to the top and wings of the bumper kit.
Instructions are included on how-to weld the Falcon front bumper kit along with installation renderings for your specific truck vehicle.
Save your Bumper!
Enter your email below to get a custom link with your bumper kit build. Share with friends and family, or save for when you're ready to buy.