Precision Running Boards
Precision Series DIY running boards are available in either single or crew/extended cab. They include a perforated surface for maximum traction.
- Inspired by the design of our Precision Series Bumper Kits
- Single (Single Cab) or dual step (Extended & Crew Cab) design
- 10 gauge plate steel with 2" x .120" square tubing
- 3/16” plate steel mounting assemblies
- Mounting hardware package included
- Perforated surface area for maximum traction
Single Cab - At approximately 50" our single cab Precision Series Running Boards are designed to fit the majority of your cab, centralizing the step area within the parameters of your driver/passenger doors.
Extended Cab/Crew Cab- At approximately 85" our extended cab and crew cab Precision Series Running Boards maintain the same length of board while centralizing the front steps for your front driver/passenger doors and the rear steps accessible for your rear driver/passenger doors.
If you have any questions about what length to order please contact us.
Comes as raw, unpainted steel so you can finish as you would like.
The DIY Precision Running Boards kit includes 10 gauge steel and square tubing. Plus the mounting hardware to mount these under your truck or SUV.
Save your Bumper!
Enter your email below to get a custom link with your bumper kit build. Share with friends and family, or save for when you're ready to buy.