MOVE Summer Contest Rules
Contest period shall begin on June 7, 2022 at 12:01 AM CST and shall end on June 20, 2022 at 11:59 MST. Entry deadline is June 20, 2022 at 11:59 MST.
- Eligibility: MOVE Summer 2022 Contest (the “Drawing”) is open to legal residents of the United States or the District of Columbia, aged eighteen (18) or older as of the date of entry with a valid driver’s license or proof of identification, who have an active e-mail account and Internet access. Employees of MOVE Industries (“Sponsor”) and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, individuals providing services to Sponsors through an outsourcer or temporary employment agency during the Contest Period, and their respective immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Drawing. Participation in the Drawing constitutes an individual’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules & Regulations (“Official Rules”). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
- To Enter: An individual may enter the Drawing in, which shall render such individual (hereinafter, “Entrant”) subject to these official rules:
No mechanically reproduced entries or voting are allowed and any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods.
All entries must be received (online entries) by 11:59 PM MST on June 20, 2022 and limit of one entry per valid email address. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, corrupted, or misdirected entries.
- Prize Drawing: Drawing entries meeting the requirements of these official rules will be entered into a prize drawing, held by MOVE Industries
Prizes and Odds: The prizes to be awarded from the Drawing are as follows and will be selected based up on legit votes and random selection:
- MOVE front or rear bumper kit (must be an available bumper kit that MOVE carries for a specific make, model, and year).
- MOVE Fire Pit
- MOVE Flagpole Hitch Mount - Single Prefabricated
- North Lights LED Light Pods
2nd Place Winner
- MOVE Fire Pit
- North Lights RGB Rock Lights (6-piece set)
- MOVE Flagpole Hitch Mounts - Single Prefabricated
The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received and votes submitted. There shall be one (1) grand prize winner, (1) 2nd place winner, and (3) runner ups. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor for a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsors will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes, if any, that apply to prizes.
The potential total value of all prizes to be awarded is approximately $1750.
- Notification of Winner: Winners will be notified by e-mail within five (5) business days of the prize drawing, and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of eligibility and publicity/ liability release with seven (7) days of notification. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected from remaining valid, eligible entries submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account specified in the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
- General Rules: By entering the Drawing, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Drawing is offered by Sponsor, who is not responsible for (i) late, delayed, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties.
By entering the Drawing, Entrant further agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold Sponsors and their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Drawing, harmless, from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in this Drawing or acceptance or use of a prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsors’ control that may cause the Drawing to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Drawing; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Drawing. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and Sponsors’ decisions in all respects relative to any Entrant are final.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSORS BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE DRAWING, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited by law, by participating in the Drawing and/or winning any prize, entrant consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, entry and statements attributed to Entrant for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion in Sponsor’s newsletter, social media pages, the Drawing website and at Sponsors’ homepages at [http://www.movebumpers.com], without additional compensation. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned.
Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Drawing in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Drawing is compromised, without liability to the Entrant. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any Entrant or winner, as determined by Sponsors, in their sole discretion. The Drawing is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the Drawing is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in the Drawing, Entrant acknowledges that Entrant has read these official Rules and agrees to abide by them and by the decisions of Sponsors authorized herein, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Drawing. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of California, excluding rules governing choice of laws
- Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in the Drawing, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Drawing, any prizes awarded or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective, in San Francisco, California. Further, in any such dispute, claim or cause of action, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering the Drawing), and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
By participation in the Drawing, except where prohibited by law, the winner grants MOVE Industries and its affiliated companies the right to use the winner’s name, likeness, photos, voice, and written or oral statements, for advertising and promotional purposes worldwide and in any media including but not limited to the world wide web without additional compensation or further notification, permission or consideration.
- Winner’s List, Official Rules: For a list of prize winners or a paper copy of these Official Rules, send your request and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to MOVE Industries 109 Brookville Lane Lewistown, MT 59457
- Sponsor’s Address: 109 Brookville Lane Lewistown, MT 59457